of the cybersecurity workforce, or
upskill your already existing cyber talent.
NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework,
and attract online students.
with ease, view KSATs, and upskill
existing cyber employees.
Employers assess, develop, and retain talent.
Do you struggle to find the right skill sets for a specific cybersecurity job role? Build and enhance cybersecurity skills in your organization. CyberKnights is a comprehensive cybersecurity workforce development tool and skills-centric database, engineered on the taxonomy of the NICE Framework.
- Identify your skills gaps
- Match to security talent
- Assess the risks in your organization
- Find training resources for upskilling, or reskilling employees
Leverage the NICE Framework, as an individual or employer.
Engineered on the taxonomy of the NICE Framework, CyberKnights provides a fluid database of KSAs. Individuals in the portal can see how many KSAs they currently have, obtain more by taking the soft and hard skills assessments, and as they progress in their cybersecurity career. Employers can search candidates, and hire based on KSA alignment and skills matching to a specific job role. Likewise, academia and training providers can align their curriculum to the NICE Framework, to work seamlessly with CyberKnights portal.
Align your cybersecurity training program to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework. Increase your opportunity to be selected by employers, as their preferred training provider for employee talent development.
Align your school’s cybersecurity curriculum to the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework. Increase your opportunity to be selected by employers, as their preferred educational institute for employee talent development.
• Access to free cybersecurity soft skill assessment
• Market profile to potential employers
• Receive up to six industry recognized certifications
• Upskill preexisting qualifications and training
• Earn and learn opportunities
• Track individuals across companies
• Program flexibility to meet your company’s needs
• Access to a diverse talent pool
• Direct access to veterans and active military
• Register and upskill internal employees
Stats for Individuals
The current cyber crime epidemic affects everyone from the federal government and organizations to individual consumers, and entities both private and public. By joining efforts to scale the cybersecurity workforce through CyberKnights, you help to create a safer future for everyone.