CyberKnights Portal and Services
Date last revised: February 5, 2020
The Rofori Corporation (“Rofori,” “us,” or “we”) respects your data privacy rights. This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we collect through our website, CyberKnights.us, and how we use that information.
Information Collection and Usage
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your ISP provider, device usage, browser information, user behavior, page navigation, referring sites, information about your operating system, and other statistics (“Analytics”).
You may provide information to us directly when you respond to a survey, contact us via our website, or call us. We may ask you to provide your name and email address. You should be aware that when you submit a message to us via our website, your correspondence is stored for the purpose of providing customer support.
How We Use Your Information and Reasons for Processing
We will limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business. We may use your name and contact information to provide you with periodic promotional emails about our products, customize our website, and respond to your inquiries.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and customization of our website. When permitted or required by law, we will also share your personal information with government entities, such as regulatory agencies, law enforcement, and judicial authorities, or private parties:
- to respond to claims and legal proceedings (including subpoenas and court orders);
- to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions and other agreements;
- to protect our property, rights, and safety;
- to protect the property, rights, and safety of a third party or the public in general; and
- to stop any activity that we believe is illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
We do not sell your personal information
We are committed to protecting the information entrusted to us. We have implemented reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction. The information that we collect from you is stored securely. It shall be stored for as long as it is legally required or reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Third Party Links
We may provide links to third-party Internet sites strictly as a service to you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party Internet sites. If you leave the website, you should be sure to read the privacy notice of each Internet site that you visit.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The Right to Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal information;
- The Right to Erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal information under certain circumstances;
- The Right to Object to Processing – You have the right to object and/or restrict the processing of your personal information on certain grounds; and
- The Right to Object to Marketing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing.
“Do Not Track” Signal
The “Do Not Track” Signal is a feature that enables you to send a signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter to stop tracking your activities. We do not currently respond to a “Do Not Track” request.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Privacy Notice on this website. The date that this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. Please periodically visit our website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
We may use your data to provide you with information about our services, products, and special offers. If you do not wish to have this information used for the purpose of delivering targeted ads, you may opt-out.
Subject Access Requests
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by:
- Writing to us at the following address: Attention Privacy Officer, 4582 Northwest Plaza West Drive, Suite #6, Zionsville, IN 46077; or
- Sending an email to email@example.com;
If you choose to exercise your Rights to Access or Erasure through the use of an authorized agent, we require that you verify the agent’s identity, and provide written permission granting the agent authority to submit a request on your behalf.
Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.